AnswerOn is Hiring!
Sales Account Executive
AnswerOn Inc. is currently seeking an experienced Sales Account Executive to join our team in Longmont, CO.
We value our employee’s time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, including medical, and a fun and dynamic work environment. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment of our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about meeting and exceeding sales objectives and wants to work with the best and the brightest. We value teamwork and the ability to meet commitments, as well as maintaining a successful track record. We strive for a productive work/life balance, while enjoying the opportunity to substantially contribute to the direction and success of our company.
Requires an experienced, self-motivated, high-energy, results-driven professional. The motivated candidate will qualify and prioritize prospects, generate individual opportunities and prospects through personal networking and relationship building. In addition, the ideal candidate must show a demonstrated success in exceeding annual quota, and be experienced at closing large sales transactions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years sales or lead qualification experience.
- 2+ years sales experience in direct sales of software applications to companies.
- Experience in selling in any of the following: Telecommunications, Internet, Narrow and Broadband, Financial Services, Business Process Outsourcers.
- Experience and a successful track record selling Enterprise Software and/or CRM solutions in a complex environment.
Qualifications of Ideal Candidates:
- Comfortable cold calling C-level, VP-level, and Director-level prospects.
- Excellent communication, organization, time management, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to qualify prospects.
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Superior skills in the preparation of proposals.
- Completion of sales training courses, such as Miller Heiman or equivalent.
- Experience with SalesForce.com, ACT, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- Benefits package available
Local candidates only please.
We‘ve seen that happy developers produce the best work. AnswerOn hires and retains the most talented minds in the industry. We carefully handpick our team and take employee satisfaction seriously. Our clients see great results because the team is passionate about the work it‘s doing. If you are looking for a challenging new role that will let you flex and grow your developer muscles while spending less time maintaining and more time creating, AnswerOn is the perfect place for you.
We’re always looking for smart, driven, entrepreneurial developers to join our team. Think you have what it takes?